Friday, March 6, 2009

More Clueless than a 13 year old

JHM makes over 30 million dollars a year. At that rate, you'd believe that this company must employ some decently intelligent/skilled people. However, in a case of total and complete irony, the amount of intelligence is inversely related to the amount of profit they accrue annually. A picturesque example: my boss has worked here for over 10 years. He's ultimately seen some of the most profitable years under the current Maloys. However, the DB (intitals and d-bag) is thoroughly convinced that President Obama is actually singlehandly causing the economy to sink further into recession. All by himself. In the past 30 plus days, Obama has just dedicated his elistist black ass to digging that hole ever deeper.

Oh, it was there you say? Bush's eight years in office set the grand stage for the worse recession in almost a century? Oh noooooooooooooo. Obama is doing that all by himself. Didn't ya notice noone's buying stocks anymore? That's not cuz they don't have money, its cuz the markets so bad because of Obama!

Now I may be as left as you can get short of donning red and joining a commune, but I don't attack others for their believes. I don't agree with most mainstream Republican ideals, but I don't go around telling Republicans they're are wrong. DB and his trusty sidekick did just that to me - and more.

Apparently, I need to be educated, converted to the "right" side, since I am too young to know enough or know any better what is going on in the world around me. Those four years I just spent at a quality private school - which happens to be quite conservative, white, and republican, ironically - were actually just for show. I was actually drunk the whole time.

The shining star, the icing on the proverbial cake, however really was the overheard comment.

"Miss Segala doesn't know what she's talking about, she's more clueless than my 13 year old."

Since I don't believe in personal attacks, I won't elaborate on the character/qualities of this individual. All things aside though, she has no right to insult me, whether to my face or behind my back.


So, I had surgery a week ago and this is the atmosphere in which I am supposed to heal.

No comments: